Solved

Where could I find the revenue data per customer?

• 18 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello, community,

Where could I find the revenue per customer? Can somebody share screenshots where I could find revenue data? How could I associate the revenue with the customer?  If it possible provide screenshots with the path.

Thanks!

JL

icon

Best answer by Amalith Wijewardhana 19 September 2021, 08:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA ,

You can use below reports for Customer Analysis

BR/Janith

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA ,

As @Janith Bandara mentioned, you can access to those data by Order Report.

Alternatively, you can set this as a scheduled report to get these reports periodically according to a predefined time intervals by entering particular report name in the ‘Report to Schedule’ using LOV.

Hope this quick tip also helps you.

Thanks & regards,

Amalith

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

It really depends the data you wish to see and how you want to see that data.  

To see revenue, you can review different areas. One easy area to see revenue by customer is to look at GL Voucher rows, query for the revenue accounts. Customer ID is typically available in the identity column.  GL is probably the most accurate data when considering a need to see that data by accounting period. - GL may not include product related data such as what object created that revenue. Product related data (such as product line) may be in your GL. It depends on how the code string was defined. 

Sales history / sales aggregation can also be used to see sales by customer.  

Invoice inquiry may not be the most appropriate way to see that data - invoices will include tax, freight recovery, surcharges and other that affect invoice value, but would not be considered as true sales. 

The best answer really depends on what you wish to see.  Check GL voucher rows, search for a time period, and the revenue accounts.  Then if that dos not provide enough detail, we have other screens that do have that detail. 

Best regards, 

Thomas