Solved

Voucher Row Error - The value USD used for the code part Currency is missing or has invalid time interval

• 25 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

An user has got this error  ‘ The value USD used for the code part Currency is missing or has invalid time interval’  in several vouchers with different voucher types ( eg: I, E).

Can I get your opinion to investigate this issue further if you are familiar with this kind of error?

This is in IFSApps 09 UPD 08.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Nancy Fink 25 October 2021, 17:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Please go to define code string to confirm which code part you have setup with a function of curr balance --- then go to code part values -- click on that code part and make sure you have USD setup and that the voucher date falls within the valid from to dates on this code part

Badge +14

Hi @Nancy Fink , Thank you very much for the quick response.
I have checked the mentioned windows and noticed that there is no tab for Code H.
How can I add that code part?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Per your define code string -- code part H you have called currency.  

Per your code part value screen -- looks like you do have the tab for currency with only GBP setup.  You need to add USD in this screen and make sure you use correct valid from and to dates

Badge +14

Thank you @Nancy Fink for the detailed explanation.

I really appreciate your help.

Badge +14

Hi @Nancy Fink, Do you have any idea how to approve this voucher after fixing this issue.

I tried with Update GL Voucher but this voucher wasn’t there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

please go to voucher entry -- query voucher -- on voucher status -- use drop down to set to approved. 

NOTE:  your user group will need to be on the voucher series per voucher type -- RMB to user group and make sure is set to enter and approve

Badge +14

Thank you very much Nancy, I could approve the vouchers.

Thanks again :blush: