Question

Voucher gets not posted into Internal ledger

• 26 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Experts

I am having issue with the customers IL and GL setup. as you can see below you can see an example where vouchers from GL gets not posted into IL.

As you can see in the picture above, Voucher Type S and E does not get posted or even created for internal ledger. in the below printscreen the vouchers are setted up for all the ledgers.

there is also no vouchers excluded

the authority level

is there anything else i can check?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Sorry if this is really basic, but have you run the Update IL Vouchers process? Can you see anything in the Internal Vouchers window?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Sorry if this is really basic, but have you run the Update IL Vouchers process? Can you see anything in the Internal Vouchers window?

Hi Ieva

Yes everything is posted into il there are no vouchers in the IL Hold Table anymore.

Best Regards

Sophal

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello

Is you IL set up properly? There’s one setting defining accounts per Internal Ledger. Please check if you have defined relevant accounts as included in IL.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello

Is you IL set up properly? There’s one setting defining accounts per Internal Ledger. Please check if you have defined relevant accounts as included in IL.

Hi Adam

I assume you talk about this window?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Long shot, but have you assigned users the IL MAX authority class?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Long shot, but have you assigned users the IL MAX authority class?

Hi Cynthia

Yes i did enter SOME users to this window and also the MAX authority class but not all finance users are entered here. neverthless if a user creates a general ledger and the user is not here defined, then the voucher should go into some kind of approval status but not disapearing into the nirvana correct? or does ifs just not create the internal ledger ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Do you have a user group connected to the Internal ledger for the period?

I wouldn’t think transactions would disappear into thin air either. 

Have you tried looking at what is in the view INTERNAL_VOUCHER_ROW_QRY_UPD using the sql query tool to make sure transactions are there?  If they are, it would seem to be some access issue.

From the above, thread you seem to indicate they could be viewed in the IL Hold table, but not in INTERNAL_VOUCHER_ROW_QRY_UPD within the application?  Is that correct?