Question

Use of BPA for station breakdown structure (Sales)

• 25 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi all,

Is there option to set up a BPA for station breakdown structure for sales parts as per below :

The costing distribution of the material must be changeable for a sales order line. Distribution cannot be used as the basis for recording cost distribution on a sales order line. IFS does not offer this option. 
Therefore, the "default" distribution must be offered to the operators on the sales order line by another means, so that they can adjust, for the needs of this line, the default distribution: to do this, access to the analytical structure by a right click is available.

After that an automatic allocation rule is created on this key, which is the identical image of the allocation entered by the user.

Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@Mourad Kallali My first guess is: yes. However this is most definitely a very complex BPA as this is normally also a complex issue to prepare events in.

I think that I would try to prepare a GL transaction first, as I think you are referring to, in BPA. Next prepare it based upon one of the structure, next extend the BPA so it will work for the other three structures as well.

Most likely this will be a BPA that is projection related.