Question

unvoiding a check

Userlevel 3
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 17 replies

we are trying to unvoid a previously voided check but it seems that even the App Owner user does not have the necessary permissions. 

Any idea what permissions are needed. 

Dave

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @dlyon6 

Could you be kind enough to let us know the error faced ? or what are the steps?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thee is no error, but when we RMB on the check to see the possible choices, the choice to UNVOID is grayed out. This is what made me think it may be a permission setting. I also tried to log in as App Owner and I get the same  grayed-out choices.

Dave

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dlyon6 

You have mentioned the option to UNVOID is grayed out - Could you please add a screen capture of this?

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

here is a screen shot of the options available  - thee is no option to UNVOID a check - what UNVOIDS the check, is setting the status to PRINTED, which is not an option

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

any ideas on my previous post. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @dlyon6,

Could you please check the below basic data set up as well?

Make sure “Use Interim Cash Account when Cashing on Due Date” option is checked. Then you can set the Status of the Voided Checks back to “Printed” via RMB option “Set Status to Printed” option.

Let me know if this has been helpful.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thank you, Shanuka - it worked perfectly as you said!

Great Job! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

oops spoke to soon.  it let us change the status to printed, but it is still showing as “VOIDED” 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

here is the message we get when we try to unvoid the check

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @dlyon6,

Can you please check and let me know the status of the Supplier Invoice SI 99206677? Check if the particular invoice is cancelled.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.