Transfer Inventory Transactions stuck in executing status

• 6 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Transfer Inventory Transactions this process was usually finish in 1 hour, now we keep run for 12 hours and keep executing status, and not finished “stuck”. we canceled job many times and run it after office hours

one more thing maybe i should mention that we have 5 companies it’s running fine for 4 only one site keep executing

Mpccom_Accounting_AP,

we do rerun also Rerun erroneous accountings for site

our version is:APP10 

Cannot close the month

3 replies

Hello, this needs to be investigated by technical person, you need to raise a ticket to Support to investigate this.

Badge +3

one more thing maybe i should mention that we have 5 companies it’s running fine for 4 only one site keep executing

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Unless you have recently migrated where you may have hundreds of thousands (or millions) of unprocessed records or any other reason why you may have such a large number of unprocessed records, you should log a ticket.   I’ve seen situations where over a million transactions remained as unprocessed. That many records will take some time. 

See how many records are status 2 (for that site), and if a reasonable number, log a ticket.   If a huge number, maybe run that over a weekend. 

Best regards,

Thomas