Question

Transactions waiting to be transferred from Distribution and/or Manufacturing

• 27 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I would like inform that i am trying to close accounting period but I am not able to close due to error  ransactions waiting to be transferred from Distribution and/or Manufacturing, there are no any errors in the Distribution and/or Manufacturing postings screen. still getting this could you please provide quick solution.

Thanks in Advance
Vamshidhar

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Depending on which version of IFS you are working from and what business process flows your organization utilizes, you may need to search the navigator for ‘transfer trans’ to find all of the available transfer options.   

A snip of the actual error as well as the IFS version you are on will help narrow down the problem solving.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

IFS9 and i have ran all the processes which required for period close, There are no any error voucher

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Have you checked in background jobs?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

please check the Distribution and Manfacturing Postings Analysis for transactions with Status <> 3

Status Code
The status code of the posting. The possible values are:

1 - Created: the postings are created but not yet validated against the accounting rules.
2 - Completed: the postings are validated against the accounting rules and are correct.

3 - Transferred: the postings have been transferred to IFS/Finance.
99 - Incorrect Accounting: the postings have been created, but one or more code string values is incorrect.

If something pops up there please check. If there are transactions check that there is nothing with an applied date <= the period you want to close. If there are transactions Check the error messages and solve the mentioned issue. (it might be necessary to rerun erroneus transactions for the relevant site and transfer the postings again)

When you ran the Transfer of Postings from Distribution and Manufacturing, make sure that the background job has been executed without error for all sites belonging to the company you are working with. Also Transfer Purchase and Processing Transactions for all sites.

If the job shows an error

please post the error message (rmb - Details) here.