Skip to main content
Solved

Tolerance Parameters

Hello,

I need some help, we have set up the % tolerance for invoicing which works very well for non-stocked items, but I can't get it to work for Inventory part? 

Is this the reason for a stored item in the PUMP? Is it necessary to make additional settings or not? 

Thank you for your help.  

12 replies

Badge +4

Hi 

Is the site > Inventory > General tab, the valuation setting  ‘Supplier Invoice Consideration’ set to Transaction Based ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @ManilkaP 

Oh great it works I thought the item setting was sufficient!!!

On the other hand I see that the PUMP revaluation is not done because I see that the price difference is not linked to the BC it must be done manually each time?

Thanks for your help!!!

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

HI @ManilkaP 

I'm sorry but this doesn't work 
because I had a non-stock item !!

I made the settings on the site and it doesn't work. 

Here's my bill, which I charged 1 cent more than I should have, but it's out of unbalance

Badge +4

the tolerance setup is done at company level only ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @ManilkaP 

yes, they set the parameters at the company.

I don't understand why it doesn't work for inventory stock.

Do you have any ideas?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @ManilkaP 

I can confirm that it doesn't work on transaction-based items, but it does work on all others.

I've tested version 24R1 and it's the same: no change. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Audreys, I’ve open a case for one of my customer in France.

I can confirm that : 

When the setup is “Transaction Based”: The system doesn’t manage the gap even if the setup of gap is set on company and supplier level.

When the setup is “Ignored Invoice Price”: The system only manages the gap on the PNL level but not on balance sheet level.

Both behaviors are not normal.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @STKIFR

Yes, I agree with you. Could you please let me know what IFS has to say about this? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @audreyS ,

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @audreyS, No problem i’ll let you know as soon as i get a return from IFS. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @STKIFR 

thank you very much!!!

Badge

To add to this it appears to work on Inventory with foreign currency invoices!  Confused as to why it can do it for foreign currency and not our base currency!! 😖