Solved

Title error in depreciation plan

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

I’m wanting to create a depreciation plan. When I try to click on the Simulate postings in Batch button this error appears  - Field [USER_GROUP] is mandatory for User Group Finance and requires a value.
Would appreciate you can assist me with fixing this. 

Thanks.

Best,

Siem

icon

Best answer by Thanushi Jayaweera 17 May 2021, 18:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @siemfj ,

We have been reported with a similar issue in the past where a user has not ticked the Simulation Postings checkbox when creating the depreciation plan.

In this case, the error “Field [USER_GROUP] is mandatory for User Group Finance and requires a value.” was considered as a bug fix and was fixed through a UPD11 bug fix(156807).

If this is the same issue which you have, you may report a case to IFS Support and a functional consultant will help you with the bug fix. If else, the issue will be resolved when you update to UPD11. 

At the same time, make sure that the necessary basic data has been filled. You can check this by going to the User Groups window and querying for User Group ‘Finance’.

Hope this helps your issue :relaxed:

Best Regards,
​​​​​​​Thanushi

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

Is this error coming in Aurena?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Is this happening in Aurena or IEE or both?   What version/update are you on?   

This could be solution 288279 bug ID 156807 that was corrected in App10 update 11

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @MadushaDissanayake @Nancy Fink . Yes It’s Aurena.

@Thanushi Jayaweera Thanks. Let me try that out.

Best,

Siem