Can Anyone help me on below issue 

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 6 July 2022, 16:17

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, 
Please check if this invoice has period allocation applied - this error might be related to X voucher, not J…
Anyway, you have very strange voucher numbering defined...

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

check you I voucher type as well.  In your company set up is this box checked off?  As then it’s trying to use the same numbering.  You should then set your J voucher number sequence the same.  I think you should also update 2021 since it doesn’t appear to have been used.  You are overlapping voucher # sequence with the use of 20219999 as your “until number”.   You should start 2022 with 20220000 not 20210000.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I am patan i am getting the below error where i have updated Voucher series number correctly and checked Voucher user group , but still i am getting same error. pls help me.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Patanm can you confirm for your voucher types J and I you have year 2024 inputed? You first screen shot only shows only up to 2022 year.   Your invoice date may be 2022 but your voucher date in this latest screen shot is 2024, Period 1

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Rcoubrou,

We have updated 2024  I and J voucher series as per the below, can you pls check and confirm. Yes your correct the invoice date was mentioned as 2022 , because this old invoice needs close. can you pls guide me how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Patanm can you fix your J  “From Number” to match the year? (all your years are incorrect it looks like)   ie: you have them out of sequence. Look at your I voucher typer “From Number” and match that.   I’m thinking as you have 202300000 as your next voucher no in year 2023 it’s conflicting with 2024 set up of using 202300000 as your from number so want to confirm.   

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

while doing the supplier payment user getting this error , pls check and confirm the solution.

regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Did you resolve your other issue?    This new message relates to the supplier payment general tab having a ‘Payment date” earlier than your invoice’s voucher date which is not allowed.

Invoice voucher date:

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Rcoubrou,

I have resolved other 2 issue thank you for your support, today i got one more issue, can you pls help me to resolve this.

This issue coming under analysis -- Supplier invoice analysis

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi , User unable to open the document which is uploaded by other team. only for one user getting this error . same team other people get the document view with out any error. this is for your reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

That user needs to reset their default directory in document management to open files, they have an invalid path

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Can i check details whether user having this setting or not and check pls tell me where is the exact navigator 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

No you can not check, the end user needs to be logged into IFS and do this update themselves. You would have to go to their desk to watch.    Screen shot above is the navigation path under document management folder > Basic Data > User Settings

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

What inputs we need to mention in User settings, pls confirm

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

click in the “local check-out path” field and select Browse.  Select a directory the user has read/write capabilities too.      You wouldn’t need the other two if you are using the typical documents like PDF, WORD, Excel, etc.      See what the other users have that open it successfully. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Thank you for your support issue resloved

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

One of my user is unable to authorize one particular requisition,  the purchase requestion (authorization tab is greyed out) he can able to approve other requisitions May i know the reason and solution pls.

Regards,

patan M.