Question

The topic in question: “Group VAT report

Badge +2

VAT group registration - is there a connection of companies, where one is as a representative of the whole group and it transfers the total VAT for the group as a whole to the tax office - is it solved in IFS10?

Thank you

Romana

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

since Applications 8 is it possible to generate such Tax Reports by adding multiple companies.

There are limitations when it comes to different currencies and you have to align the tax code across the companies.

Kind regards

Ralph

Badge +2

Hi Ralph, 

Yes, I know, but for example:  3 companies are in the group for VAT. Each creates its own data / forms, but only one of them is authorized to submit the form for the cumulated data for all companies. One of the companies is appointed as a representative. He has a special identification at the tax office. In IFS version 9, there was an adjustment where it was possible to enter a representative - the company and the form then contained the data of all companies in the groupBut i need to add tax data 

There is no such thing in version 10

Kind regards

Romana

Badge +6

Hi Romana,

Have you found a solution?

I am facing a similar issue for a group of 4 companies, report details contains data from all 4 companies, however when I print the preliminary .pdf it contains just the invoices of the company who should submit the data. Do you have any idea why does this happen?

Thank you,

Violeta