Solved

The table "Authorize Invoices for Payment" is empty

• 28 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 7 replies

The table "Authorize Invoices for Payment" is empty whereas many supplier invoices are at the status "PostedAuth" in the company ZZZ-Création société" in the environment  https://ifstest.amplitude-laser.com/

icon

Best answer by lisvse 28 February 2022, 14:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The status PostedAuth for an invoice means that the invoice is already authorised for payment. The status abbreviation stands for - Final Posted, Authorised for Payment. So this is why the invoices no longer need to be authorised. 

This is often due to the below setting that invoices are automatically authorised for payment if:

1. Posting Proposal is authorised because this is where rules can be defined
  2. Invoice is final posted

The reason could also be different, but this is the most commonly used setup:

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks,

My problem is that i don’t see the invoices Authorised for Payment in the list of “authorize invoices for payment”. In fact, if i want to change the status of the invoice (because of a dispute on the invoice), i can’t block this invoice for payment.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

If you press the Search button you will see a toggle “Show only current result”. If you untoggle you will see all invoices. When “Show only current result” is toggled you see only invoices that you should authorize (Authorized = FALSE).

Hope this information help you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@lisvse I am in Aurena Apps 10 and I do not see this toggle. What do I need to do to enable it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@mmoss This toggle is not there in Aurena APP10. It is done as new feature in IFS Cloud only. 

Best regards, 

Linda