Question

Tax template for Denmark

• 26 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

I can not find a TAX template for Denmark. Has eny of you any ide about this?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

There are no system-defined templates for Denmark. But you can copy an existing template and develop your own template as per the requirement.

-Kelum

Badge +5

Hi Kelum, 

So you are saying that IFS do NOT support Danish legal requirements, that is quite interesting. Can you or anyone else at IFS R&D confirm that you are not supporting Denmark anymore?

Mikael 

Badge +2

The fact that there are no tax template for Denmark is a bit of a problem. Yes I can create a DK Tax report based on SE template but the problem is that I do not know how a Danich report looks like and how the lines are counting depending on each other.

Do anyone know how a DK tax report looks like?

/Maria 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @AddMikaeA 

*So you are saying that IFS do NOT support Danish legal requirements*

Sorry, I did not try to say that.
I just added my idea as I have had a similar experience with the same query before.
In that case, we suggested building own template by using existing ones to cater to the requirement.

If you need further clarification by involving relevant parties, please raise a ticket to IFS .
Our expert consultants will give more information through it.

extremely sorry if I made any inconvenience.

-BR

Badge +5

Of course, you could build anything based on either standard templates, create an entirely new template or why not an entirely new modification to support a local legal requirement but the idea of going for a large ERP system with global coverage is that a customer (or partner for that matter) can rely on the software vendor - IFS - to supply coverage for legal requirements out-of-the-box. Clearly, IFS doesn’t live up to their commitment so we’ll need to raise this as an issue with IFS.