Question

Tax Clearance voucher

• 11 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

When I create the Tax Clearance voucher I want the voucher to clear my tax accounts (code Part A) and also post to one of my other code part values. 

I can get this to work for the TCP1 posting control i.e. where the balance is posted to, but I can’t get the automatic transactions (the clearing down of the tax accounts) to post to another code part.  Can anyone help please?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

The posting control for TCP1 does not have many options for control types.  What are you wanting to do? 

You can book to additional code parts by adding records in posting control just like any other posting type / code part. 

The  limitation is we don’t have many options for the control types. 

See sample print screen, 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @ElaineC,

I hope you are looking for posting type for transaction code ‘AUTOMATIC’. Please note that it is directed to original tax accounts where tax transaction posted. Therefore we cannot direct it to another code part. Please refer below screen preview where I extract from tax clearance voucher .

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.  The posting control TCP1 was ok, the issue was on the Automatic transactions to clear the Tax Accounts.  I have been able to resolve this by using the Code String Completion.  I’ve mapped the account to the code part value.

Thanks for all your help.