Question

Supply Chain and Manufacturing Postings Analysis are blocked in status 2

• 28 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 7 replies

The status of the transactions of the table "Supply Chain and Manufacturing Postings Analysis" are blocked in status 2 and thererfore we can't transfer the transaction in accounting system. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

What do you mean - blocked? If you drill down into the transaction, is one side of the posting in status 99 and the other line is in status 2? Then these transactions won’t transfer until all posting lines for this transaction is in status 2.

Else, you just need to run “Transfer Purchase Transactions” for the site ZZZ for these to change status to 3.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks for your answer.

I mean by “blocked” that all the transactions still remain in status 2. I haven’t any transactions errors. The whole transactions are at the status 2. 

Do you know the name of the job which converts the transactions from status 2 to status 3?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Based on the description in the screenshot, please run “Transfer Purchase Transactions” to see all of these in the GL.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello together,

I do have a general question regarding this topic. Can anybody tell/explain me what is meant by this process bucket “10.6.8.2 Supply chain and manufacturing positing analysis”? As I just can see it has to do with financail transactions from manufacturing/supply chain to accounting? Is it just an overview about these transactions?

Thank you and best regards Markus