Supplier Receiving date/Invoicing date/Payment Date in one screen

• 25 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 552 replies

Community,

Is there one screen that I can use to see the supplier invoice date/receipt date and the payment date?  The screen AP Analysis shows the date entered however not the date the payment is made and the arrival date looks like the date AP entered the invoice into IFS.  I would like to be able to see this without going to many different screens.

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ronhu ,

You can view this from Supplier Payment Date Analysis - Detail report. You can go to order report window and generate this.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Ron,

Do you mean receipt date as the “supplier receiving date”?

One invoice can be raised for multiple POs with different receipt dates, or for a single PO with multiple receipts and the same invoice can be paid over multiple installments so there isn’t one window that will show all the dates in one table as standard. It’s potentially many to many to many kind of a relationship.

However, defining business rules for which date to display in a scenario of multi-receipt or multi payment date situation, you could create a custom field to add to any existing windows (supplier analysis is one common window for it) or a report which will show all of the dates side by side.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@IRituma thank you for your time.

@Kalpa Veranga  From the order report window, do I suppose to choose the report from the screenshot?  but i cannot see this report  - Supplier Payment Date Analysis - Detail. kindly advise.

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ronhu ,

Please see the below screenshot. There should be a report in the LOV.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kalpa, which version you are in, we are in APP10 upd 9, but have trouble to locate this report.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Report is not in V9 UPD 13 either.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi, All, 

Is there any other way to see the supplier payment date besides this report?

Thanks in advance. 

Giuliana