Solved

Supplier Offset - Reversal

• 12 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

How do I reverse a Supplier offset made in previous Financial Year?  I have tried the Supplier Payment Rollback screen but there is no option to rollback the matching.

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 12 June 2023, 18:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Do you mean that “Rollback complete payment” option is not avaialble? This is the option to do full rollback of supplier offset. Partial rollback makes no sense here. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Sorry, Did I say a partial rollback?

I have a supplier offset which has matched invoices with a SUPOA.  It now looks like these were incorrect and I would like to match correctly to reconcile the account, but I cannot see anywhere that I can unmatch the offset to leave the SUPOA and invoices open

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Use Rollback complete payment option.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Use Rollback complete payment option.

Is there a reason why that option wouldn’t be available?  I can see it available for Offsets processed this current period, but I am trying to cancel one from a previous period/FY?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

For Supplier payment, this option is not available if transaction is reconciled/matched with bank statement, but for offset case there is no bank account connected - this should not block rollback. 

As far as I can tell, if no access restrictions in place, supplier offset rollback option should always be available.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Can you see the option and it's greyed out or you can’t see it at all? Is this option available for other supplier payments?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

all resolved now, when I revisited this I was able to reverse the offset.  Maybe a glitch when I first looked