Question

Supplier Offset Proposals not visible to some users

• 6 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Not an IFS Finance expert, just trying to figure why I don’t see the offset proposals my colleagues created. 

Site / Company access already checked. It’s granted. Please advise.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The supplier offset proposals don’t need access to the site, only to company. This is not permission set related issue, unless you receive an error message when you search for data. Permission sets only grant access to a window, so if you can see proposals for one company, then you have full access.

The only thing I can think of is whether you can try populating (blank search or F2) and when you do so, does it bring up a message “No data found” or an error message? Else, the issue is that when you get to a screen in IFS Apps 9, you must either search or populate, else you will not see any data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I get the message ‘No Data Found’ but there’re a couple of offset proposals created by others. SO I’m wondering why

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I can’t think of another reason as to why it would be missing - you are definitely in the right company when you are searching for the data?

I suggest raising a case so support can look into your database to check. There is nothing obvious that comes to mind