Question

Supplier invoice workflow basic data - Authorization Role

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I’m trying to setup basic data for Supplier Invoice > Invoice Workflow Basic Data.  The Authorization Role is giving me trouble.  If I try to populate this screen, I get nothing.  The + is not active so I can’t add new records.  Several of the other basic data elements require you to select a role, but of course that LOV is empty.  The help says there are no prerequisites for Authorization Role.  How can I get Roles setup?  We are on Apps 10 UPD 15

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi  chfmartinezd

If the companies were created before the supplier workflow installed, then this problem might occur.

So could you please go to Company window, do RMB and update company and see if it resolves the issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I updated the company and got a message that said “updated with errors”.  I’m still not able to create a new record or populate the Authorization Role screen.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

We just implemented this module as well.  When you ran the update company what was your source? Make sure to select from an IFS Company Template like STD. You still may get an error for cost center default but the LOV should populate for you.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

YES!  That was it.  I hadn’t picked a template.  I am able to populate the Authorization Role screen now.  Thanks so much!