Question

Supplier Check Cash Error

• 3 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Community,

Getting the following Error While , Cashing the Check.

• Please note that this 2204001195 voucher doesnt exist in the system
  • And Check created vouched is balanced in accounting and parallel currency.

Any idea why this is happening?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @AllJewelP  can you confirm your voucher type “U” is set up for user group AC as per your screen shot for the date/year you are using as your check date?   I’m assuming 2204001195 is the next available number for “U” voucher type  Also that PP21 and PP1 posting controls are set up?  Those are the entries it will use in the cashing process so perhaps one of them is not set up creating the out of balance pop up message. 

Good luck!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @AllJewelP  can you confirm your voucher type “U” is set up for user group AC as per your screen shot for the date/year you are using as your check date?   I’m assuming 2204001195 is the next available number for “U” voucher type  Also that PP21 and PP1 posting controls are set up?  Those are the entries it will use in the cashing process so perhaps one of them is not set up creating the out of balance pop up message. 

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply . I checked,

1. User group AC is connected to Voucher Type U
  2. Posting control PP21 , PP1 ( Cash Account Mapped) is configured correctly

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear @AllJewelP ,

I'm getting the same error. Voucher does not exist in the system and unable to proceed with the supplier check cashing process. I’ve checked the posting controls and other voucher series details they Were configured accurately.  Were you able to rectify the error? Appreciate your reply.

Regards

Naadira