Solved

Supplier Bank Details- (Acct number and BSB)

• 28 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 25 replies

Hi Wonderful Community

I need to check the Supplier payment run and bank account details.

How can I get a report from IFS with Supplier name, ID and their Bank account details?

icon

Best answer by Ralph Gericke 28 June 2023, 12:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

If you just print the payment proposal the suppliers bank account to be used should be on the created pdf.

You can find the information about the default payment adress besides the payment run here (you need to swith to the table view for that in IFS Cloud). This overview is also availabe in Apps10,9,8

Regards

Ralph

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks @Ralph Gericke 

How to do you get the Payment proposal PDF report?

In my company once the AP create the proposal and send to bank, can’t access it. The other option is to go through Supplier payment Analysis. But still bank details are not shown :(

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

you cannot print a proposal after it has been processed. So in your case it might be a solution that the AP creates the proposal and you print and check it BEFORE it is processed and send to a bank

Depending on the payment method that you use, a payment file history can be created. This history will contain all payments incl. the payments adresses. It is not available in an overview or as a printout.

If this is an option your IT Department might be able to provide you a quick report for this information.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hey Ralph,

I tried the IT team to get this information to me. Seems like too many roadblocks. :(

You are absolutely right about not getting the bank details once the proposal is submitted. I will speak to AP to give this to me before submitting. 

Refer to your 2nd option, I enabled the Trace information for EFT. So when this is enabled, where can I see the bank account details?

you are a super star and thanks :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

If the format supports saving the trace information you will find it here for all created payments after enableling:

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks heaps :)