Skip to main content
Question

sup_open_item_rep how to use this report

I’m looking for solve for generation this report for few customer to one pdf. How I can do it?
Now I can only choose range of customer identity but I have few difference customer identity.

BR

PPI

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello,

Did you try like this?:

Using Operator “Equal” and indicating the Identities in From Value column.

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@PaulinaPi this should be possible if before executing the report you change the operator for Supplier_Id to Incl Specific Values → and then list the supplier Ids for which you wanna run the report.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I didn’t see this possibility. It works. Thank you.

BR :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

But when I fill-in more than one customer it doesn’t works. Any tips?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@PaulinaPi this should be possible if before executing the report you change the operator for Supplier_Id to Incl Specific Values → and then list the supplier Ids for which you wanna run the report.

I have APP9  and I can’t see “Define Include/Exclude Values”

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

In APP9 please check if you have right-click option to define included values for line with this operator

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@PaulinaPi as @Adam Bereda suggested, in Enterprise Explorer client, the command to add the values should be a RMB away. However, once you changed the operator, make sure to press the save button and then RMB → to specify the values

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, thanks for your engagement. In app it works for small company. When I select a big one with a lot of customers - IFS hangs. May do you know which one table in db is responsible for this part of report.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Case is solved. 

The table what i need to fill in is fin_sel_templ_values_tab.