Solved

Substitute authorizer for supplier invoice posting

• 3 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Why isn't the invoice showing up in the posting proposal window for  " I'm the next authorizer"  screen for the substitute authorizer?

The following basic data has been set up.

Has logged in by the substitute user id: alain

Best Regards,

Yoshini

icon

Best answer by Shanuka Lashan 3 February 2022, 19:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Yoshini Silva ,

When you select “ I’m next Authorizer “ during the search, it shows the invoices for which the logged on user has been set up as the Next Authorizer(it does not narrow down to the scenario in which the next Authorizer has a Substitute). This means the Authorizer that is in the Posting Proposal window > Authorize tab in a particular invoice.

However based on the set up, if the next Authorizer has been linked with a Substitute and if the system has been logged in by the User whose user ID has been set up as the Substitute, then that particular user should be able to authorize invoice postings by locating the invoice when selected “All” instead of “ I’m next Authorizer”.

On the other hand, information not showing when “ I’m next Authorizer “ is selected, should be able to report to RnD, because these Posting Proposals should be able to locate when “ I’m next Authorizer “ is selected even when searched by Substitute’s User ID.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.