Skip to main content
Question

STDSIN2 Mapping

• 27 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to use the STDSIN2 and was wondering if there is a document that describe the mapping between the template and the IFS field.

or does anyone know what does TEXT (not HTEXT) from the template file populate in IFS.

Regards

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I normally never use “as is” the STD templates.  I normally copy a STD template such as SIN2 type template to make my template.   

In all reality we may only need 15 more or less attributes to create an invoice.    The other attributes would be optional. needed if you have a specific requirement. 

For TEXT you can see the below. 

Then if we look at the other attributes around the column 87, these are all for the postings. As the description shows this is the voucher text - text that would show on the invoice posting rows. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thnak’s,.

My TEXT field is 56 but when i look on the generated posting lines. the text value is not the value that was imported using the external file but rather the customerName.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

First, track the data - meaning follow the flow to external transactions, then to the external supplier invoices, see the lines, and postings (within the external supplier invoice flow). Then see the supplier invoice, and the posting lines.  

I believe you should enter a support ticket including comments as to where the text was replaced with the supplier's name. 

In a different version, it works. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thank’s.

I have opened a case with IFS

The support response was : “We believe this issue may be a core product error and have sent it to our Research & Development (R&D) team for more in-depth investigation. R&D may take up to 5 days to determine the path to resolution.”