Solved

SEPA Payment Method, Apps10

• 31 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi, I need to add a line into the Header of the SEPA file. it’s a constant, like company name. Please note SEPA is working fine - we just need to add a header line.

We can’t figure it out.

There is no “File Template ID” associated with it. Client Mapping is only columns. I’m stumped. Obviously, there’s a place where this information is added to the file, but where or how?

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 31 March 2022, 17:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I don’t believe there is a method to add additional lines yourself to the SEPA file.

You can find the details that are used in the Payment Formats per Company.

Locate the SEPA payment format, there are a couple of RMBs from the format that show the output type as XML, but not how the XML is derived directly.  I believe this to be GET (IFS Global Extension) code that can’t be modified without a paid modification.

There is also some detail under the Enterprise > Company > System Manager Functions > Client Mapping view

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @KKSloane 

Yes, the SEPA output XML file format is predefined derived based on the XML schema version used.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@KKSloane 

As Dhananga explained, you cannot modify XML tags front application front end. But, there is a way to modify XML schema file without touching the main source code. You can reach me for more details.

e.maldeniya@e-analytics.com 

@Dhananga Jayatilake , then how do you modify it? Specific banks need specific formats and information in the file. As I said, we need to add a constant to the header (not the top line). I know we could do it with a small .bat file script, but that would be searching for an end-tag and replacing it with the constant or something like that, which really doesn’t seem like a good idea. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Dhananga Jayatilake , then how do you modify it? Specific banks need specific formats and information in the file. As I said, we need to add a constant to the header (not the top line). I know we could do it with a small .bat file script, but that would be searching for an end-tag and replacing it with the constant or something like that, which really doesn’t seem like a good idea. 

If it is a legal requirement not supported by IFS Application you can reach IFS Support.

Considering the validity of the requirement our RnD will modify the file. 

If not you will be directed to IFS Consulting for a modification.

Badge +2

Hello, 

I need to create a new SEPA xml_schema_version that will be a modification of the SEPA IT 00.04.00 (remove a tag and modify another tag). 

But I can’t find the SEPA IT 00.04.00 xml_schema_version file in IFS developper studio.

Do you guys know how to find the xml_schema_version and how to create another one ? 

Thank you very much.