Question

Sending customer invoices to customers via automation.

• 23 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

One of our customers had directed the following question through a support case. Since it is out of support scope I’m creating this topic on behalf of the customer.One of our customers had directed the following question through a support case. Since it is out of support scope I’m creating this topic on behalf of the customer.

Requesting you to please let us know what is the exact end-to-end process for setting up the functionality of sending customer invoices to customers via automation.
the current setup in IFS Poland is sending emails to the correct email id for some customers but for others, it is not sending emails to the right email id.
We would like to understand how it works so that we can configure it accordingly in IFS to avoid such issues.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hakeem-

There are several ways to send these emails.   The setup I have used is attaching an event to the ‘print job’ of the invoice print.   This is parameter specific (a list is available via F1 help under ‘email’ search).  The basic data is on the customer record in both the contact list and the invoice tab.

I hope this is helpful.

Best-Christy

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hakeem-

There are several ways to send these emails.   The setup I have used is attaching an event to the ‘print job’ of the invoice print.   This is parameter specific (a list is available via F1 help under ‘email’ search).  The basic data is on the customer record in both the contact list and the invoice tab.

I hope this is helpful.

Best-Christy

I am afraid I am not able to understand what are you trying to suggest.

Is it possible for you to give us a step by step solution for this ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Hakeem Sulaiman 

please check the attached document

Best regards,

Aneta

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Hakeem Sulaiman 

please check the attached document

Best regards,

Aneta

Hi Aneta

I would like to thank you for your comments.

We also want to know If there are some concrete steps to set this up via PDF_REPORT_CREATED event.

Because it is already working that way for one of our customer but for the other customer it is not working where they have separate email address for purchasing and AP team invoices.