Question

SAF-T Norway - GroupingCodes

• 10 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

We are based on Norway and need to comply with the new Norwegian SAF-T regulation. We are currently using IFS8 with the patch for the SAF-T module. I’m supposed to create this SAF-T file, but i’m unable to select groupingcodes and grouping category as the mapping standard instead of standardaccountID. Is this not supported, or if it is, where can I enable this?

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @tsviken 

The requirement is not clear to me. Is it about Standard Audit Code Mappings Tab when you right click the Audit Format record in Audit Format window?

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Badge +2

Thanks @MadushaDissanayake.

The requirement is listed on page 13 and 16 here 

https://www.skatteetaten.no/globalassets/bedrift-og-organisasjon/starte-og-drive/rutiner-regnskap-og-kassasystem/saf-t-regnskap/oppdateringer-desember-2020/norwegian-saf-t-financial-data---documentation.pdf

I’m only able to find the the SAF-T Financial Standard Accounts (2 or 4 digit). I.e.  the “StandardaccountID” option that is explained on page 14.

Thank you

-- Edit --

When I stated Groupingcode & Groupingcategory I refer to the mapping that can be used for ‘The Income Statement for the type of business’ as listed on page 13.