Solved

Resolve errors in Create company log details

• 2 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Dear Experts,

Kindly let me know the steps to resolve the errors in the ‘Create Company Log Details window’ while creating a new company? 

icon

Best answer by Ieva Rituma 2 March 2022, 15:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You should review the Error Text and correct them manually - by entering the values in the relevant windows, but you don’t have to resolve these errors. Even though they are called “errors”, having them does not stop you from using the company. Certain things will never get copied over so there will always be “errors”.

The advice is to review all Errors, add basic data in the new company if required, but if not required we can leave them as is.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

It is difficult to know for certain why the user group for period was not created without some additional information.  

The complete error message would be useful.   An example of an error on user group for period would be an error like:   ORA-20110: UserGroupPeriod.NOCLOSEGL: The period for user group YE can not be opened for the general ledger as the period is closed for the specific ledger in the main calendar

This error would be cause by say you have a company 11 -- and in the calendar-- year 2021 period 0 is closed -- you use create company assistant and create a new company from company 11. 

When it adds the user groups per period it tries to add them with a status of open --- so if in the main calendar the period is closed -- it can’t add the user group.  

I am not sure above is your scenario without knowing exact error and how you created your company. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@IRituma and @Nancy Fink Thanks a lot for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi,

where can I find this screen (Create Company Log Details)?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The Company Log Details can be accessed from the Companies window. Either through a command (in IFS Aurena) or RMB (in previous IFS versions)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

The Company Log Details can be accessed from the Companies window. Either through a command (in IFS Aurena) or RMB (in previous IFS versions)

This is great. Thank you.