Question

Repost Supplier Invoice to Other Identity not available

• 10 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

.  I need to move the open supplier invoices from one supplier to a different supplier as a result of an acquisition.  I would like to use the function “Repost Supplier Ledger Item to Other Identity”, however, that option is not available in the context menu after I inquire on the supplier invoices to repost.

I have checked all the prerequisites listed in the help document and have provided screen shots of each item below. I also have worked with my IT department to see if there is any security that I may be missing – of which nothing seems to be missing. 

I have the same functionality on the Customer side, and that is working correctly. 

In the attached word document I have included all the screen shots showing the set up and the reposting screen. 

I’m using Enterprise explorer APPS 10 update 13. Below is the screen shot of what I see when I go into Repost supplier ledger item.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @kurbanik,

Can you please check whether the “Tax Withholding /Reporting” set up of the mentioned supplier is set up with “Report Income/Withhold Tax”?

Supplier Basic Data window > Invoice Tab >Tax information > Tax Withholding /Reporting

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Yes, the supplier is set up for 1099 tax reporting.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

HI @kurbanik

As per my understanding, the below conditions are looked in when enabling the option “Repost Supplier Ledger Item to Other Identity”.

The Invoice needs to be in open state and should not be included in payments. In addition to that, the supplier Tax withholding/reporting needs to be in blocked state.

In this scenario, since the Tax Withholding /Reporting”  of the supplier is set up with Withholding, the RMB option to repost to other identity will not be enabled. You can get this confirmed by checking a supplier who is set up with Tax withholding/reporting as Blocked.

Hope this clarifies your question. Please get back to me should you have any concern.

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you!  That fixed it.