Question

Query functionality in posting proposals Page - IFS Cloud

• 23 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Team,

In the posting proposal window, when you use the option "Show invoice: I'm Next authorizer", is the system supposed to filter records by Status message ID "Awaiting Authorization"?

This is not the same behavior when the user uses "Show invoice: My Only".

What is the reason for this design?

3 replies

Badge +4

We have the same issue as we just upgraded from App9 to Cloud.

It seems that R&D somehow forgot that this page both serves the function of manually posting invoices and authorization.

From our use in App9, the user could choose “I’m Next Authorizer” and see all invoices that need attention. Now in Cloud they have to choose “My Only” and then search for their username in “Next Authorizer”.

The current App10/Cloud behavior also contradicts itself as it renders the checkbox “Invoices to Authorize” useless.

Filtering on “Show invoice” should not filer on Status Message ID. Please correct this bug or provide information on how this is more effective for the end user than App9 behavior.

#CS0094665

Badge +2

Hi Team,

In the posting proposal window, when you use the option "Show invoice: I'm Next authorizer", is the system supposed to filter records by Status message ID "Awaiting Authorization"?

Configurations such as Lobbies, IALs, SQL Quick Reports contain more & more complex SQL. The user experience of existing tools to maintain these SQL queries is more technical-user focused, making them hard to maintain. The Query Designer can be used to avoid writing code in configurations and stay evergreen in IFS Cloud.

Badge +2

Hi Team,

My Centura Health Login

Configurations such as Lobbies, IALs, SQL Quick Reports contain more & more complex SQL. The user experience of existing tools to maintain these SQL queries is more technical-user focused, making them hard to maintain. The Query Designer can be used to avoid writing code in configurations and stay evergreen in IFS Cloud.

Hello, Can you tell me this suggestion is work for you or not.

Thanks,