Question

Proforma invoice

• 10 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi, every one.

Do we have any proforma invoice in IFS for example in purchase order?

I will appreciate in the event that anybody can offer assistance me.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi kimia,

why do you want to get a proforma invoice in purchasing?

as far as I know there is no proforma invoice in purcahasing. But supplier can informed with an purcahase order form.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @kimia,

since a proforma invoice acts as a preliminary bill/estimated invoice for goods or services before supply, it is not related purchasing, but a proforma invoice can be printed from the headers of Customer Order and Shipment(if used).

Br,

Mikko

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi kimia,

why do you want to get a proforma invoice in purchasing?

as far as I know there is no proforma invoice in purcahasing. But supplier can informed with an purcahase order form.

Thank you for your help.

I need a Performa invoice to know and record which purchase order has a Performa invoice or not.

It gives me a good view to have enough info about my purchase orders.

by the way, I don't understand what you mean about the purchase order form.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @kimia,

since a proforma invoice acts as a preliminary bill/estimated invoice for goods or services before supply, it is not related purchasing, but a proforma invoice can be printed from the headers of Customer Order and Shipment(if used).

Br,

Mikko

Mikko K. wrote:
Hi @kimia,

Br,

Mikko

Yes, you're right.

but I’m trying to find a way to have a proforma invoice checker before saving a purchase order for our company to know that does a purchase order have a proforma invoice or not with something like a checkbox or some defined concept of the IFS system.