Process Code

• 16 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 10 replies

Hello everybody, 

I have a problem when i want to use the process code. 

My process : 

1 - Voucher creation with with the filed process code mention : 

2 - Then i create a mix payment with the same value in the field “process code” : 

But now when i refresh the page the value is missing (see below) : 

Do you know why and what can be the solution? 

Another question i did this process to do an account matching (voucher with the mix payment), do you know if there is a possibilty to match an account with a process code which we define? 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Jeje

Please refer below comments on your questions

1. Process code not appear when refresh the page - This seems a bug in aurena client. However, it should be verified through a proper investigation. Therefore it is better to create a support case. I’ve done the same process in App10 - UPD13 environment and got the same results in Aurena. Also this is working fine in EE client.
  2. Account matching by using process code. - There are only 2 attributes (Invoice Identity & Purchase Order No) in the Automatic account Matching function. Therefore it is unable to process code in Automatic account Matching function. However it would be possible if you are doing manual matching. Refer below steps.
    1. Navigate to Account Matching window
    2. Select the Account no, year, period and date
    3. Do filter records from process codes in account matching and do matching accordingly. Refer below screen preview

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Narmada 

First of all, thanks for your reply! 

1. As you, i was thinking that it is an Aurena Bug but i wanted to know if someone already had this problem. Then i already opened a case. 
  1. Yes there are only two attributes to do an automatic account matching. I can use the research but my customer have already more than 1000 process code in 300 company so it’s not possible to do a research one by one. The only way that i have is to create a specific. 

Best Regards, 

Jérémy