Question

Print Invoice option is not available

• 19 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Could you let me know what makes the customer preliminary invoice does not have the "print invoice" option available? This is occurring only for one customer id. Please refer to the screen prints below.

Best Regards,

Yoshini

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Yoshini Silva ,

If all prerequisites are in order, have you checked the status of the Associated Customer Order? If I remember correctly Application won’t allow you to Print the Invoices if the Order status is Blocked.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@AkilaR Thanks for the suggestion. Blocked COs are excluded from the process however AFAIR since the invoice has already been created, it is not possible to Block the Order. Invoiced Blocked on the CO Line also blocks the creation of the invoice, but this can be checked to be certain.

@Yoshini Silva You mentioned this issue happens for the specific customer? Does this happen for CUSTORDDEB invoices of the same customer too?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Buddhika Kurera ,

I was referring to Manual Block or Credit Block in the header. Additionally, I believe the Invoice Blocked option only blocks Final Debit Invoice creation and not the Advance Invoice Creation. So even if the Invoice blocked is enabled you can create Advance Invoices and Advance Credit Invoices without any issue. @Yoshini Silva ‘s question is on the Advance Credit Invoice as per the screenshots.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Buddhika Kurera & @AkilaR,

Thank you very much for taking the time to check into this. :)

Customer has mentioned that they have no trouble with the CUSTORDDEB invoices with this customer id. Please refer to the history of the CO below.

Best Regards,

Yoshini

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Yoshini Silva ,

As I suspected the issue is caused due to the Blocked status. But, since now the CO is canceled I don’t think you can do anything with the Credit Invoice except remove it using the RMB option. If the customer wants to clear the invoice then you will have to create a manual credit invoice and offset it with the debit invoice.

Or If Possible, Post the Credit Invoice forcefully through a DB correction.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila