• 15 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 10 replies

Hi everyone, 

I have an issue concerning price adjustment for a supplier invoice : 

1 - Creation of a purchase order (10 quantity * 10 euros = 100 euros) 

2 - Creation of a manual supplier invoice with my “PO ref” → Here i mentionned an amount of 120euros. So i have a price gap 

3 - Then i go to the menu tab “posting proposal” and i select “price adjustment purchase”. On this tab menu normally i can modify my price to do the approbation and then the final posting. But i can’t select my purchase order : 

Do you know why ? 

Thanks in advance for your reply. 

Best regards, 

Jérémy, 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, 
“Price adjustment Purchase” matching option is dedicated to situation when you have debit or credit note related to price change only, not affecting matched quantity. 
It can be used if your PO receipt is matched already with another invoice. 
E.g. You have ordered 10 pcs for 10 EUR and received them, and then matched this receipt with invoice for 100 EUR. But as you complained to supplier for quality of the goods, you agreed for price discount to 8 EUR/piece and received credit note for 20 EUR. This credit note can be matched by Price Adjustment to existing fully matched receipt. 

I can see no way Price adjustment purchase can be used to match receipt and original invoice, perhaps I do not understand your case properly.