Solved

Posting Proposals Awaiting Authorization

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I dont see any lines here, hence I doubt if I followed the right steps to see ‘Posting Proposals Awaiting Authorization’. Can someone fill me in with the steps from PO receipt till I am able to see actual lines in this form? Thank You so much. 

icon

Best answer by Heshani Vidanapathirana 14 June 2021, 11:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @EnzoFerrari 

Do you want the steps from matching PO receipts with a supplier invoice to authorize the posting proposal?

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Enzo Ferrari,

Have you added your User ID as an Invoice Posting Authorizer in following window? If not, can you add it and try?

Best Regards,

Rasangi

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Heshani Vidanapathirana I need to be able to see some lines in the IFS window I showed. So I would need the steps upto that from creating the Supplier Invoice please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@EnzoFerrari 
As Rasangi mentioned, please check whether you are added as an Authorizer in Invoice Posting Authorizers window. In addition to that, the authorizer should be connected to the posting proposal/supplier invoice as the authorizer. Then you will be able to see the specific posting proposal (in which you were added as the authorizer) in the Posting Proposals window.

best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I did @Rasangi Tilakaratne , but still unable to see any lines - meaning I may not have been able to follow the initial steps correctly

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @EnzoFerrari 

As I mentioned earlier, your authorizer ID should e connected to a posting proposal ;

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @EnzoFerrari 

Please refer below steps

Create a manual Supplier invoice

RMB/ Posting Proposal

In Lines and Posting Info tab – RMB/ Match PO Receipts

Please check whether the posting proposal is balanced (you can find Posting Information under Lines and Posting Info tab)

Select Authorize tab

User can manually add the authorizers here, or else invoice posting authorizers can be added via an authorizer assigning rule

If you are added as an authorizer here, you will be see this posting proposal in Posting proposals window.

Hope these test steps will help you.

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks @Heshani Vidanapathirana , I managed to do all that, but it has gone automatically to ‘Authorized’ state. Any suggestion how to stop this getting automatically authorized? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @EnzoFerrari 

Please check whether the Posting Authorization is set to “Automatic Authorization” at company level

Go to Company window/ Invoice tab/ PO Matching Sub tab
Check the values for “Posting Authorization”

“The authorization of postings can be set up to be done manually, automatically, or manually when the difference between the purchase order and the invoice is within the tolerance limit.” 

Please change it to Manual Authorization and check the results

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

many thanks @Heshani Vidanapathirana and @Rasangi Tilakaratne