Question

Posting Proposals

• 14 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I am trying to see all invoices waiting posting proposals and when I hit F2 I see nothing.  Other members of our accounting department can see them, but I am not able to.  I tried going to users per user groups to make sure I am included in the AP group and I am.  We are not sure why I am not able to see them.  Anyone have any suggestions?   Thanks Bob Booth

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

you must exist as Invoice Posting Authorizers as well.

Best Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

In order to see posting proposals, a user has to be at least one of the following:

• Invoice Recipient (a default value is defined against the supplier and this is by default applied to all invoices for that supplier)
  • Invoice Acknowledger/Approver for the invoice posting proposal (based on approval rules)
  • Have Super Access or Administrator user enabled
    • This has changed slightly over the IFS Releases, but the admin access is defined in the Invoice Posting Authorisers window
    • The super access also gives rights to authorise all posting proposals so this should be used with caution, depending on the scenario
Badge +3

Thank you both for the quick response.  I was able to get it working.  When I updated my user in Invoice posting authorizers screen.   Thanks again.