Question

Posting Proposal will not automatically match with internal supplier

• 26 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I cannot get the posting proposals to automatically match for internal suppliers.  If I make the supplier not “internal supplier” with a supplier site on the purchase tab, misc supplier info tab it will work.  Of course now I get an error message when I try to get it back to being checked.  Is there some setup I’m missing for internal invoices to match automatically?

2 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

One possibility might be that in intercompany order process steps are automated in a way, where the system will create and send the customer invoice before the actual receipt is done. This will lead in a situation where the system won’t automatically match receipt against the invoice. Please check if a separate order type is used for intercompany and if so, which steps are automated.

Nevertheless, the easiest solution to tackle this problem is to schedule a background job with Match Invoices with new PO receipts. This would automate the receipt matching for the intercompany invoices with desired interwall, eliminating the need for manual work.

Sincerely,

Tomi

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thanks, but when I do the process to Match Invoices with new PO receipts, it still doesn’t match.  It will only match if I do it by hand.  Unfortunately I have at least 125 invoices per week that won’t match.