Solved

Posting Proposal unbalanced due currency rate mismatch

• 10 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

One of the customers is facing challenge with balancing the posting proposal of manual supplier invoice, due to header currency rate is not the same with posting information line currency rate.

Error message ID: Accounting Currency not Balanced

Error Details: Net amount in accounting currency ####.## does not match with posted amount ####.## in accounting currency SEK.

This line currency rate cannot be manually edited and only relevance of this currency rate is that it is the rate on original created date of the attached invoice. But the customer has not ticked the “Use File Transaction Date as Voucher Date checkbox” in external supplier invoice parameters window at the time of voucher creation.

Please help to share your ideas and any known reason/solution for this issue. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Shehan Almeida 10 May 2023, 20:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Dilrukshi,

Is there a Purchase order receipt matched to this posting line? And if that PO is connected to a Project which is connected to a currency rate type, then it could cause this kind of imbalance. 

Application would always take the currency rate from the currency type connected to the project instead the rate defined in the invoice header. Please see the solution ID 257503 for similar scenarios reported. 

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Shehan,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, there is a purchase order with milestone/stage payment. 

Let me check on the information shared and get back.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Shehan,

After checking, PO is connected to a project and this is the reason for the issue.

Thanks for the support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Shehan Almeida 

@Dilrukshi 

I have the same error as reported. a PO is connected to a project. see the error screenshot below.

May I know what is the solution? in project, we are also using currency rate type 1, the same as invoice header currency rate type.