Solved

Posting Controls - control type C14

• 24 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi folks, 

I have a customer who updated from App 10 UPD 09 to UPD 11. In update 11 IFS introduced new control type C14. Customer used C13 to segrate their internal and external COGS in posting control M24. But in new update C13 use stat group of ordering customer -  Client has scenarios where they change the invoicing customer on customer order to internal customers. Therefore, client cannot use C13 control type anymore, revenue will capture internal AR/Revenue accounts, but COGS will go to external account. 

Problem - If there is no invoicing customer on Customer order, Control type C14 does not capture the correct stat group. As a result, it will error in distribution and manufacturing side. 

Any workaround or bug fix? 

Thanks,

Sadeepa 

icon

Best answer by Vimukthi Mahakumbura 24 August 2021, 16:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Sadeepa Gamlath,

The same behaviour is found with UPD12 latest environment. You should report this to IFS Support. I hope RnD will patch this. 

As a workaround you can define the Invoicing Customer in the CO (Misc tab) and Rerun Erroneous Dist and Manuf Transactions, then the posting will process through.
Please make sure, at the time of invoice creation Invoice Customer is removed from the CO. 

However, I believe this will be patched with Sev 2.

Hope this will help you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Vimukthi Mahakumbura

Thanks for the promted reply. I will report this to IFS support. 

Best Regards,

Sadeepa