Question

PO receipt Matching - Line not pulling through

• 23 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Have a PO, which has been closed,  with 4 receipts but when matching to invoice only 3 receipts pull through.  

Can’t see the 4th matched to any other invoice and it does show on receipt history, but can’t see any reason why I can’t get this 4th receipt to pull through?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@SMcLees , in the Receipt window can you check the Invoiced Qty field result for the missing receipt id?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @SMcLees,

Also please check whether closed date has been updated as well.

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@SMcLees , in the Receipt window can you check the Invoiced Qty field result for the missing receipt id?

Invoiced Qty is zero

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @SMcLees,

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika 

I dont know how to bring up relevant receipt on this screen.  The closed date is 11th June, but I can still match the other 3 lines

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @SMcLees,

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika 

I dont know how to bring up relevant receipt on this screen.  The closed date is 11th June, but I can still match the other 3 lines

Hi @SMcLees,

Would you be able to double check that please? As per my understanding, if the closed date has been updated, you won’t be able to match the receipt with supplier invoice. 

You can search the receipt entering PO number to “Source Ref 1” field and if you can add a screenshot, we would be able to further support you. 

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@SMcLees ,

Closed Date is the date on which the receipt finally got invoiced, i.e., no more invoices are expected for this receipt. A receipt is finally invoiced and closed when:

•  The receipt status is Received.
  • All invoices that are matched to the receipt are posted.
  • The complete arrived quantity has been invoiced or returned.

The date is entered automatically when the above criteria are fulfilled. The date can also be entered manually if the receipt status is Received.  Therefore please clarify whether it’s entered manually by error. 

Usually the below mapping can be used to read the Receipt window more meanfully. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Of course you should check as well if this receipt has not been subject of inspection and returned to supplier (for credit or rework) or scrapped for credit. 

Close date can be set to receipt manually as well.