Question

PO Charges Reconciliation

• 24 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi All,

In the standard Goods Received Not Invoiced Report, it does not take PO charges in to account.

I am interested to know whether there is a another report to reconcile PO charges Received Not Invoiced ? OR Does any has report that is created for this ?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

GRNI report could include only charges incorporated into inventory value, other charges do not have accounting impact at arrival. what is your case?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @GayanD,

I proposed you to use Account Matching function for this purpose. It is allowed to match debit & credit transaction of the same GL AC based on Invoice ID or PO no. Please refer below steps.

• Define AC in ‘Accounts for Automatic Matching’ window
  • RMB on the line & select Automatic Matching
  • Select the Accounting year, period & select the matching attribute as ‘Purchase Order No’
  • Then it will create the background job & you can see the unmatched transaction in below window once the job is ready.
  • There is ability to do manual matching in this window too.

Hope this would be cater to your requirement as we don’t have standard report for this.

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Question to R&D, “There is no place to show the unmatched charges in the system. If purchase order receipt is not invoiced it can be seen in the Received not yet invoiced report but if charges are not matched there is no place to see unmatched charged.”

Per R&D, “A new window by the name of Purchase Order Charges will be introduced in order to see all purchase related charges in one window. ( This will be located in the Procurement/Order folder after the Purchase Order Lines window)This window should contain all the columns that are available in Charges tab of the Purchase order. In addition a column displaying the order number, Site, Supplier No and Supplier Name should be added. This window should be read only. A line level RMB named Purchase Order... should also be added.”

The ‘Purchase Order Charges’ window was introduced in APP9 , with Bug ID# 96064.

Below is a screen shot of the ‘Purchase Order Charges’ window.  Notice it has an “Invoiced Qty” column. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Narmada ,

I do not see a option to match based on Invoice or PO in App 9.

Are you referring to App 10 ?

Thanks

Gayan

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @GayanD,

Yes, I referred to App10. Sorry, I didn’t check the version. I suggested to one customer in app9 to develop a quick report based on logic available in ‘Match PO Receipts per line’ RMB action in  manual supplier invoice window. They are reconcile the GL by using this method. Please note that this report gives the real time picture & not possible to backdate. 

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Narmada,

Thanks. I will check this.