I’m creating this post on behalf of Ieva based on a case reported to support Services. Please help Ieva on the below mentioned question or the request.
“Question: Please share the validations for Supplier Payment Details that IFS performs when a BACS payment is done.
We'd like to check all the validations from the technical perspective that take place when a file is generated after the payment proposal but only relating to the supplier payment details.
This is required because customer is using an XML file now to do the BACS payments (due to changes in the bank) but the same checks do not seem to be performed. They can be introduced with the preparation of the file - but I cannot see what the technical checks in relation to the supplier payment details are.
1) Go to Payment formats per Company
2) Enable BACS payment format
3) Add a payment method BACS and link it to payment format BACS
4) Go to Payment Institutes - RMB and select "Payment Methods per Institute" and add BACS payment method
5) Add supplier payment details for BACS payment method for supplier ABC, filling out Sort Code and Bank Account and Name
6) Create a payment proposal using BACS payment method
7) Add a payment on account line in the proposal and add an amount of 100
We wish to find out the validations related to Payment Address Details that IFS does for BACS when payment is generated.”