Badge +8

Hi all ,

We try to close march period, but we faced this error :

Kindly help how can solve this.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @Norahmf 

You must transfer inventory transactions to financials. You must run Transfer Inventory Transactions functionality. You can review inventory transactions on Distribution and Manufacturing Posting Analysis window. Search for status code other than 3

Hope this helps

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I open Supply Chain and Manufacturing Postings Analysis page then filter al rows other than 3

can you guide me the steps I need to do fter that.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

and they closed each month without issue this is first time we faced this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @Norahmf 

Search for status 99 and see if there is any transaction in error. 99 indicates that transaction cannot be transferred to financials due to error. If there is no row with status 99 then run below functions

• Transfer Inventory Transactions
  • Transfer Purchase Transactions
  • Transfer Processing Transactions 

If you have any rows with 99 then see error details in the error description field. Correct the error and click Rerun Erroneous Distribution and Manufacturing Postings window. Once errors are cleared you can transfer to financials.

After transfer to financials, update voucher to GL and close your period.

Hope this helps 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear gumabs, 

thanks for reply.

is there any negative impacts if I run these functions? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @Norahmf 

These are mandatory steps to close an accounting period. There is impact after running functions but I cant comment whether negative or positive. If you already reported your balances then impact might be negative because balances may change.

Hope it is clear

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @gumabs 

Yes clear.

Many Thanks for help.