Question

Payment type Nacha 94 IAT

• 6 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We are running IFS Apps10 UPD8.

I have a request to support a Nacha 94 IAT file format to do supplier payments.  Does anyone know if IFS has this file format?

I tried searching the IFS online help for Nacha but didn’t find anything.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Jeannine,

NACHA ACH payment format is supported in standard IFS solution. But, if I remember correctly it does support only CCD and CTX payment types. So, you might not be able to use IAT via that. But, there is a better alternative. NACHA is supporting now for ISO20022 based credit transfer which can be used for both domestics and cross boarder (B2B or B2C) payments. Please check with your bank whether you can directly move to ISO 20022 payment which is a standard solution of IFS app 10.

Best Regards

Eranda

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Jeannine,

NACHA ACH payment format is supported in standard IFS solution. But, if I remember correctly it does support only CCD and CTX payment types. So, you might not be able to use IAT via that. But, there is a better alternative. NACHA is supporting now for ISO20022 based credit transfer which can be used for both domestics and cross boarder (B2B or B2C) payments. Please check with your bank whether you can directly move to ISO 20022 payment which is a standard solution of IFS app 10.

Best Regards

Eranda

Thanks - unfortunately our bank only has limited support for ISO20020 and the solution would reduce our approval controls, so that’s not an option for us.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Jeannine,

In this case, you might need to go for a customization.

Best Regards

Eranda