Solved

Payment Status File

• 16 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi Team,

Would I be able to get the payment status file template for pain002.001.02 or pain002.001.03  and also please let me know the required data to be filled in the file in order to successfully upload.

Best Regards, 

icon

Best answer by Eranda 16 August 2021, 17:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@Dharshankumaar Mahendran 

Hope the attached documents will help you. This document is based on the original IFS implementation I did in 2013. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Dharshankumaar Mahendran 

I have a manual for ISO 20022 payment format which is based on pain 001.001.03.

If you interested of this I can send it to you via mail (this is document for internal use only).

Best regards,

Małgorzata

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Eranda 

Thank you for the information provided. Much Appreciated, Could you also let me know based on what factor/data on uploaded file, system fetch the correct File Template

Best Regards, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@Dharshankumaar Mahendran 

Payment status file is an immediate feedback sent by the payment initiator’s bank (debtor’s bank) for the payment order initiated. So, the business flow starts from the ISO20022 based Credit Transfer payment. If you go through an IS020022 file created in IFS, you can find a XML tag EndToEndID. This tag contains payment order ID | Payment Date |Order Item ID. According to the standard, the bank will send the same value in payment status message. So, the idea is to update the bank status in Payment order details level. The system identify the payment order and order item ID using the EndToEndID value available in the file. If you read the example explained in the attached document, you will understand the logic. Don’t worry much on the external file template.