Question

Payflo Pro Credit card error 12 - Declined

• 19 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi All, 

We have recently began having an issue when trying to process credit cards that they are being declined in IFS, however when processed directly in PayFlo Pro, they are approved and charged. We are not sure what could be causing this error. Has anyone experienced this before? 

3 replies

Badge +4

I am not sure how PayPal works, but with CyberSource we can open up the portal and inspect what was passed into CyberSource from IFS along with what message the credit card processer passed back to IFS. We have found the IFS error messages are not as detailed with what is on the payment processor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Do you know if the decline issue is related to expiration dates / wrong expiration dates?    I ask because another client (i worked with) reported expiration date issues.  The CCI had a bug that was corrected in apps 10 update 7 that affected the expiration dates.   Every January problems would occur.    The solution was fairly easy - 

It is language related and depending on release it should have been fixed, but you can / should (just to be safe) update the language cache.

The following only applies to that given issue described regarding the expiration dates. The posting does not provide enough information to know if this is / is not the issue. 

This was fixed in App10 UPD7.

Refreshing the language cache is a good workaround which they need to do every January.

To fix,

Quick fix is to refresh the language cache and select the correct expiry year again and save.

In "Used Languages" window RMB on "English" line and select "Refresh Language cache".

Best regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks Thomas, We actually just did a language refresh at the beginning of the year. We are currently on UPD13, that issue should be fixed for us. It does not appear to have to do with expiration dates. The card is able to process directly in the credit card processor, but when processed in IFS, the card is declined.