Skip to main content
Solved

"Other Payer" functionality in Customer Payment IFS Cloud (Multiple Invoice Matching)

• 18 June 2024
  • 4 replies

We encounter an issue when we enter a customer check for a customer who is set up as “other payer” for multiple customers. We can go in and match the invoices, but once we hit finish, it only matches those invoices that match the Payer Identity and puts the other payment “On account. We then have to go in and perform an offset to apply the payment on account to the invoice. 

In App 9, this wasn't an issue, and it would match all the selected invoices.

Are we missing a step or any required basic data set up?

Any insight would be appreciated. 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

It is some time ago that i came across check functionality. In the payment documents you can select a checkbox (use interim account). If I recall correctly using an interim account will create an open item as replacement that will be matched later on. Without the checkbox no open item is created and the amount is posted vs. cash account.
maybe the setup was different before?

Badge +4

Hi @RavinduT,

I tested the flow in Apps10 and its works fine in Apps10 too. However, I experienced same behavior (create PP32 postings for other customer selected with payee) in 21R1 and 23R2 environments. I think it is better to report this issue to IFS Support team.

Badge

Hi @RavinduT ,

This is to let you know that we have fixed the above-mentioned issue related to the “Other Payer” functionality in customer checks. In this issue it only fetched the customer invoice of the 'other payer customer' under “View matching details”, resulting in the statuses of the invoices included in customer checks not being changed to 'paid posted'. The correction for the above issue will be available from the following cloud tracks: - 22R2 SU22, 23R1 SU15, 23R2 SU8, 24R1 SU2 & 24R2 EA.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Keshani Weerakoon

Badge +1

Hi @RavinduT ,

This is to let you know that we have fixed the above-mentioned issue related to the “Other Payer” functionality in customer checks. In this issue it only fetched the customer invoice of the 'other payer customer' under “View matching details”, resulting in the statuses of the invoices included in customer checks not being changed to 'paid posted'. The correction for the above issue will be available from the following cloud tracks: - 22R2 SU22, 23R1 SU15, 23R2 SU8, 24R1 SU2 & 24R2 EA.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Keshani Weerakoon

Thank you!