Question

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (The Currency Posting Amounts for the Invoice 202102930 are not Balanced) occurred while booking Invoice II 202102930.

• 9 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

in instance invoice, user uploaded the invoice , print it but unable to post it .

system generated the below error 

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (The Currency Posting Amounts for the Invoice 202102930 are not Balanced) occurred while booking Invoice II 202102930.

the attached file for the information in the database.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Nagah.khaled

This is a very generic error message and it can occur due to different kinds of reasons which requires a in-depth analysis. 

However, could you do the following:

1. Navigate to customer invoices with error window and query for the specific invoice number. 
  2. If the error is related to a Posting Error , posting error check box will be selected. 
  3. RMB and click Process Invoice to post the voucher if the invoice has posting errors.
  4. Populate the window again to check whether the invoice has been removed from the window. If you find that the invoice is not removed, it means that the invoice has more posting/send errors. 
  5. In that case, it is required to RMB and go to Postings and you will be directed to Customer Invoice Posting Analysis window and the error text will provide the specific posting controls that needs to be rectified in the Posting Control window.

If the issue cannot be solved yet, kindly reach out to us via a LCS case.

Thanks and best regards,

Meshani.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

i checked the posting control and i found that posting control M34 was missed.

i created it for the required company; but it’s status already printed .

i need to reprint the invoice to posting it.

I’m I correct 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Nagah, 

Yes once you add the posting control you need to process the invoice back again via customer invoices with error window. 

Kindly check on that.

Thanks and best regards,

Meshani.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I added all the missed posting control but still we facing the same error even in the new instant invoice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

the total line is equal to the net amount, i don’t know where is the tax line

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have the same issue as the highlighted screenshot.  Was a solution ever found?