Solved

Multiple Supplier Bank details

• 10 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hi All,

We are having a scenario where the Supplier is having 3 different bank accounts. The same has been added in Supplier Master > Payment Tab > Electronic Payment Addressess. And in that, one account we made as default. 

Now the Supplier is asking us to pay to the Bank account No 1 for the invoice number 1 and for the second invoice supplier is asking us to pay to the Bank account no 2 and for the third invoice, bank account no 3.

How to pick the bank details based on the invoice wise. Is there any way to capture the details related to bank at invoice level or is there any connection available between Invoice & Supplier Bank details. Could anyone please help me. I am facing this in IFS APPS 10.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Mariappan C

icon

Best answer by Furkan Zengin 10 August 2023, 10:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @TecChidaM 

You can select the bank account on manual supplier invoice. Go to invoice and open installment plan and discount on right mouse button.

Select payment address on installment details. You can select different payment address for different invoices

Let me know if you need more assistance. I can provide a screenshot

Cheers

Badge +5

Hi Gumabs,

Thanks for your reply. It is really helpful. I am able select the bank details based on the invoice and able to view the Payment Method & Address id in the Supplier Payment Proposal screen.

But if i do the payment from Mixed Payment/Supplier Payment screen, where can i cross check the Bank details (i.e. Payment Method & Address Id).

Regards,

Mariappan C

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @TecChidaM 

You cannot see payment address on mixed payment/supplier payment. Because those windows are for registering payments that are already made. However, you can create a custom field and show the payment address from the invoice with a custom function.

If you complete payment from the proposal then you can see and change the payment address on supplier payment proposal.

Thanks

Furkan

Badge +5

Understood Now….Thank you so much