Question

Match Invoices with New Receipts

• 13 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi ,

Kindly let me know, exact  business purpose behind following functionality and which conditions must be met to successfully match Invoices with PO receipts 

BR

Champika

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Use this window to match the purchase orders with the invoices that were created before the purchase order (PO) was created. The invoice will be created first, and the purchase order will be registered as Arrived only after the invoice is created. When the purchase order is registered as Arrived, it is possible to automatically match the invoice with the purchase order using this window.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Rasika,

Thanks for info. I tried the flow as explained in the help document but it did not work.

BR

Champika

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Champika,

Please check the supplier’s matching details.

Make sure the above is matched to the invoice as well.

Hope this helps.

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Shehan,

Thanks for info. I will check these parameters.

BR

Champika

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Shehan,

I set up the parameters as advised by you but still no success . Does this work only for inventory related transactions ?

BR

Champika

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Champika,

No. It is suppose to work for both inventory part and no-part order lines.

However, if you have selected line level matching for the supplier, then you will have an issue.

In IFS Application, no-part order lines will not support for automatic matching when Line Level matching is used. (This is a known limitation) 

Therefore, if you change the Matching level to PO Header or Receipt level the matching should take place.

Please check and let me know.

Shehan Almeida.